Cheesehedge is a global fixed income trader and portfolio manager living somewhere in America’s great Midwest. When not weighing the relative merits of Chevy versus Ford, or John Deere versus Case, this blog intends to ponder the mysteries of international financial markets, interest rates, currencies, central banks, animal spirtis, mineral spirits, distilled spirits, herds, and herd behavior.
- Griesa injunction sloppy as a matter of law & logic: creditslips.org/creditslips/20… 3 years ago
- U.S. Payroll to Population Rate Rises to 45.0% in June gallup.com/poll/172046/pa… 3 years ago
- Another Thai Coup / Yingluck's bad luck is good luck / A chance to buy bonds 3 years ago
- RT @EM_Equity: Saudi Arabia to Construct the World's Tallest Tower in Jeddah - The Kingdom Tower Estimated at 3,280ft (1km) http://t.co/WEt… 3 years ago
- RT @euromoney: More EMEA non-financial companies have had credit ratings upgraded than downgraded by Moody’s in Q1; first since 2008 http:/… 3 years ago